Junk E-mail Settings
This page gives you instructions on how to change your RaiderMail Junk E-mail settings. If you have questions concerning these settings, please call the CaTS Help Desk at (937) 775-4827, or toll free at 1-888-775-4827.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you only use RaiderMail Online (the web-based version of RaiderMail), you can follow the settings under Turn Off Junk E-mail Settings for RaiderMail Online. However, if you use the Outlook client to read your RaiderMail email, you will need to turn off these settings in both Outlook AND the web-based version. Follow both sets of Turn Off Junk E-mail Settings instructions below to achieve this.
Turn Off Junk E-mail Settings for RaiderMail Online
- Log in to WINGS (http://wings.wright.edu) with your campus username and password.
- Click the Email/Calendar button in the top right corner. This will automatically log you in to RaiderMail.
- Click on the Options drop-down menu on the right side of the page, then click on See All Options....
- On the left side of the page, click the Block or Allow link.
- Under Junk E-mail Settings choose the option for Don't move e-mail to my Junk E-Mail folder. See screenshot below.
- Click the Save button in the bottom right corner. Once you do this, RaiderMail will no longer move any of your emails to the Junk E-mail folder within RaiderMail Online.
Turn Off Junk E-mail Settings for RaiderMail When Using Outlook
- Open Outlook.
- Inside the Home tab, under the Delete group, click Junk.
- In the drop-down menu, choose Junk E-mail Options...
- Select the first option for No Automatic Filtering. See screenshot below.
- Click OK.