Adding Workflow Request Channel to WINGS
From WINGS Resource Center
- Login to WINGS (http://wings.wright.edu) with your CAMPUS username and password.
- Click on the Content Layout link in the top left corner (see a picture of this below).
- Choose which WINGS tab you would like the channel to appear (Home, Academics, etc).
- Decide which column you would like the channel to appear, and click one of the New Channel buttons in that column.
- In the Select a category drop down menu, choose Applications, then click Go.
- Under Select a channel, scroll down the list until you find SCT Workflow Request and click once on it to select it.
- Click the Add Channel button on the right. You’ll be taken back to the Manage Content/Layout page.
- Optional: Move the channel to a new position by using the arrow keys inside the channel’s box.
- Click on the Back to…Tab link in the top left corner to return to your WINGS layout. You should now see the SCT Workflow Request channel.