Designate a Parent/Authorized User to Pay Fees
From WINGS Resource Center
(Redirected from Adding an Authorized User)
- Select the Student and Financial Aid link or tab from the WINGS Express main menu.
- Select the Student Fees link.
- Again, select the Student Fees link.
- Select the Term from the drop-down list and click Submit.
- If applicable, waive or accept the Student Health Insurance and/or Student Legal Fees on the Optional Services page.
- Select the Click Here button.
- Select My Account, then the Authorized User button on the top of the page.
- Click the Add an Authorized User button.
- Enter the Authorized User's email address, answer the two questions on the page then click Continue.
- Check the I Agree box and click on Continue. An instructional email will then be sent to the authorized user.
- Authorized Users can then log in with their email address and password by going to the RaiderConnect website clicking on the Student Accounts & Bills tab at the top, then clicking on the View and Pay Bill button under the Parents/Authorized Users tab at the right.
|Click to watch the video.|