From WINGS Resource Center
How Do I Use the Class Search Tool?
- Select the Student and Financial Aid link or tab from the WINGS Express main menu.
- Select the Registration and Records link.
- Select the Look Up Classes link.
- Select the Term from the drop-down list and click the Submit button.
- Use the Subject up and down arrows to scroll through all available subjects. Note: You MUST select at least one subject.
- Select a Site (Main, Lake, etc).
- Select a Course Level (Graduate, Undergraduate)
- Select a Part of Term.
- You may also select other options on this screen, but they are not required.
- Click the Section Search button.
- Course information will be listed. If you would like to register for the course, place a checkmark in the Select box of the desired course and click the Add to Worksheet button. Determining the CRNs (Course Reference Numbers) for the courses you would like to register for beforehand will greatly expedite the registration process. To select multiple subjects, click on the first subject then scroll to the next subject and click while pressing the CTRL key. Once you click Section Search, you will get an alphabetical listing of all the subjects selected.
- Click the Section Search button at the bottom of the screen to search for additional courses.
- Note: The system will not allow you to continue the class search if you do not have a Subject, a Site, a Course Level and a Part of Term.
|Click to watch the video.|