How to Assign a Proxy to Your Workflow Account
From WINGS Resource Center
To learn how to assign a proxy to your workflow account, follow the steps below, or click the link on the right to watch the video.
- Login to WINGS (http://wings.wright.edu) with your campus username and password.
- Find the SCT Workflow Worklist channel (see “Adding the SCT Workflow Worklist Channel to WINGS” if you haven’t yet done this).
- Click on the Open Workflow link. You will be taken to the Workflow application.
- Click the User Information link on the left. The screenshot you see below is displayed.
- Look for the role for which you would like to assign a proxy then click the Add Proxy link on the right.
- Select the username of your proxy from the User drop down list.
- Next, set Effective From and Effective To dates.
- Place a checkmark in both the Confidential and Non-Confidential boxes.
- Click the Save button.