View Bills and Pay Student Fees
From WINGS Resource Center
(Redirected from Pay Student Fees)
- Select the Student and Financial Aid link or tab from the WINGS Express main menu.
- Select the Student Fees link.
- Again, select the Student Fees link.
- Select the Term from the drop-down list and click Submit.
- If applicable, waive or accept the Student Health Insurance and/or Student Legal Fees on the Optional Services page.
- Select the Click Here button to view and pay bills.
- To view billing statement select eBills, then under Most Recent Billing Statement select View All Activity. To make a payment, select Make a Payment button.
- Review the Account Payment screen to ensure amount to be paid and the payment date is correct. Click inside the box if you want to change the amount or the date of payment. Click Continue.
- Select a Payment Method then click on Select.
- If paying by Bank Account (Checking / Savings), select the Account Type.
- Enter the Routing Number for the account.
- Enter the Account Number then enter the Account Number again to confirm.
- Enter the Name on the Account.
- If you wish, place a checkmark in the Save the Payment Method for future use check box. Enter a name to save the method (ex. Betty’s checking account).
- Click Continue.
- Check the I Agree button and then click on Submit Payment. A receipt will be sent to your e-mail account to confirm payment.
|Click to watch the video.|