Log In as a Parent/Authorized User to Pay Fees
From WINGS Resource Center
(Redirected from Signing In As An Authorized User)
- Parents/Authorized Users log-in by going to the RaiderConnect website clicking on the Student Accounts & Bills tab at the top, then clicking on the View and Pay Bill button under the Parents/Authorized Users tab at the right.
- In the box labeled Authorized Users, enter the parent/authorized user's e-mail address and the password that was sent by the RaiderConnect Office when the student set up the Authorized User.
- Next, authenticate yourself by entering your full name, a new password, confirm the password and establish a password hint that will help you remember your new password. If you do not remember your password, click on have a temporary password e-mailed to you or Password Hint.
- Click Save.
- To view a billing statement select eBills then View under Most Recent Billing Statement. To make a payment, select Pay.
- Click Make a Payment.
- Review the Account Payment screen to ensure the Amount due and the Payment Date are correct. Click inside the boxes if you want to change the amount or the payment date.
- Click Continue.
- Select a Payment Method and click on Select.
- If paying by Bank Account (Checking / Savings), select the Account Type.
- Enter the Routing Number.
- Enter the Account Number then enter the Account Number again to confirm.
- Enter the Name on the Account.
- If you wish, place a check mark in the Save the Payment Method for future use check box. Enter a name to save the method (ex. Betty’s checking account).
- Click Continue.
- Check the I Agree box and then click on Submit Payment. A receipt will be sent to your e-mail account to confirm payment.
|Click to watch the video.|